07 March 2008

project sux for this semester

was reading blogs when i came across ben's blog..

den i realised, oh how i missed my group k~

"People are going to read this,
but I'm going to be honest.
Last semester was better.
I miss the semester when everyone in the group was dedicated.
When nothing was impossible.
When deadlines never posed a threat.
No one had a "no go" attitude.
Constructive debates to see us through the process of finalising the projects.

Ngee Ann Poly at 1130pm on a weekday?
Effortless.

Everyone knew what they wanted out of the assignments.
And we had fun out of the whole experience.
And reaped the sweet fruits of our labour.

I'm not sure if I can say the same this semester, as much as I'd want to.
But I'm here for a reason, and I'll ensure that my objectives will not be compromised.

What are yours?

Disappointment breeds resentment.
"

apparently, his group and my group.. kinda the same situation.

group members who dun do their fair share, causing others to actually take up their load.

group members who procrastinate.

group members whose thinking is "i've done my best" and then gives crap, and still think the same way.

group members who cant contribute a single shit during meetings.

generally, group members who pull the entire group down.


THEY ARE SUCH ASSETS TO THE GROUP THAT WE CAN DO WITHOUT THEM.


but erm, last semester... i wasnt veri productive leh, there were meetings which i didnt make it~ hehe~ but hey, at least we were a productive bunch and i finally put in my best effort.

and that time at ngee ann.. we were there from 11.30am until 11.30pm.

and for financial statement, one of the group members actually found a super kind-hearted fren who happened to be an accountant. but hey, we got the answers thru our own effort k? just that she vetted our answers~ hehe~

hai, it was better with the previous group. really.

but for this semester.. how do i rush out my best work now that there are those worse than me and add on to everybody's load?

marina's complaining. my body is showing signs. and im just no longer motivated to do projects anymore.

man, it is so much more fun to be working with your ownself.

deadline faster come!! then i can 100% concentrate for my exam revision~