31 December 2005

my new year eve dream

guess wad?

i dreamt of him again. who is he? MW. *shake head*

not sayin that i dun like seeing him.. prob is, i love seeing him!! that's the bad part.. it's been such a long time that i havent met him.. i should have forgotten him clean given my poor memory.. why cant i let go of my feelings for him and let him become part of lost memory? i wana forget, but on the other hand, i dun wanna forget. how!? haiz

okae, here's the dream.

was in a skool building which i had never seen before.. even remember alighting at the bus stop opposite fmss and crossing the roads.. the dream told me that the skool building was ACJC. why was i going there? hell if i know. was thinking,"boy, acjc has changed alot ever since i left fmss"

met him at the entrance amongst many students.. he's like a shepherd herding us lost sheeps..
man, i cant even remember wad i wore and yet i remember clearly wad he wore. he wore dark grey long-sleeved shirt with no buttons. it's those casual clothes.. veri nice! i wanta wear such a shirt but i cant find it anywhere except in my dreams.. haiz

he had grown more muscular and he looked happier than he used to look when in skool.. that's good..

met jun ming halfway thru the dream while i was exploring the ugly building.. he looked rather panting but excited to be around.. the outside of the building look mouldy and gloomy, but the inside was nicely furnished.. kinda... but there's no glass for me to break [heng sia].. im a bull in a china shop sia..

ahhh... now im listening to the song sung by westlife and diana ross.. saw the mv last week and have fallen in love with it ever since. NICE. mmmmmmmmm.. did i put up the lyrics for this song? ah heck, im gonna put it up here in this entry.

Westlife - When You Tell Me That You Love Me Lyrics (feat. Diana Ross)
I wanna call the stars
Down from the sky
I wanna live a day
That never dies

I wanna change the world
Only for you
All the impossible
I wanna do

I wanna hold you close
Under the rain
I wanna kiss your smile
And feel the pain

I know what's beautiful
Looking at you
In a world of lies
You are the truth
[chorus]
And baby
Everytime you touch me
I become a hero
I'll make you safe
No matter where you are
And bring you
Everything you ask for
Nothing is above me
I'm shining like a candle in the dark
When you tell me that you love me
I wanna make you see
Just what I was
Show you the loneliness
And what it does
You walked into my life
To stop my tears
Everything's easy now
I have you here
[chorus]
And baby
Everytime you touch me
I become a hero
I'll make you safe
No matter where you are
And bring you
Everything you ask for
Nothing is above me
I'm shining like a candle in the dark
When you tell me that you love me
In a world without you [a world without you]
I would always hunger [i will always hunger]
All I need is your love to make me stronger
[chorus]
And baby
Everytime you touch me
I become a hero
I'll make you safe
No matter where you are
And bring you
Everything you ask for
Nothing is above me
I'm shining like a candle in the dark
When you tell me that you love me
When you tell me that you love me
------------------------------------------------

wanna watch the mv? here's the link: http://www.arjanwrites.com/arjanwrites/2005/12/video_premiere__2.html
and the comments that diana ross' poses resemble Jesus' pose on the cross? that's bullshit! she just wanna show off her hairless armpit. JUST KIDDING!! that's how pple sing! when pple sing, they like to gesture. try it, it feels nice to raise your hands when singing..
woww.. diana ross is almost 62 years old!! and i tot she looked like she's around 40!! no white hair, no wrinkles.. man, the makeup artist is GREAT!!